Historic Photos of Conyngham, PA
Constructed of logs in 1816, this building has been in continuous operation as a bar, restaurant, and/or hotel since its beginning. The building now houses Cuz’n Joe’s.
Bridge near Sugarloaf Avenue and Main Street, where creek flows under the street, washed out in 1906 flood.
Before the Fire
Corner of Sugarloaf Avenue and Main Street, Jan. 1907, before the fire.
After the Fire
Foundations remaining after 1907 fire and the brick building that stopped the fire, now used as apartments at 321 Main Street.
The “Belsnickel” arrives with a sleigh and four horses in front of a home at 349 Main Street. Undated photograph.